Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 13, 2012

Angel Chicken

I <3 this recipe that I found at Kraft Recipes. They have a TON of simple deelish recipes. I did, of course, alter it a bit. But that's the fun of cooking!


With my alterations, I had enough for dinner for me & F-Hubby as well as some for lunch the next day.

Here's what you need:

1/2 an 8oz pkg of cream cheese
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup Italian dressing
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 thawed chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces.
Spaghetti noodles - portion as you please! (I cooked about half a box)

Place the chicken in your crock pot.
Whisk the first four ingredients together until blended, then pour mixture over chicken.

Cook on High for 2 - 3 hours. (or you can cook on Low for 4 - 5 hours)

When the crock pot is almost done, cook your pasta.

You can serve the chicken mixture over the pasta, or you can just mix it all together.
(I recommend mixing it all up)

Heat up some veggies and Ta-Da! Dinner is done :)

*Sorry I don't have a better pic, this is actually of my leftovers*

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment